Madness: Ascend Madness: Ascend

Truly excellent

Once every now and again, a flash comes along that checks all the boxes. This is one of those gems. The style is excellent, the story is perfect, and the ending is beautifully tragic, and it's badass throughout. Well done! Hats off to you sir.

Deep Sexy Space Deep Sexy Space

Really cool!

Love the animation style and the music. More boobs next time please!

Simulacrum TV - intro. Simulacrum TV - intro.

Cool video.

Love t as usual, but first, someplaceelse... You're an idiot! You just described the movie... Anyone who watches it understands immediately what you spent hours typing (I say hours because you probably are slightly challenged in the coordination department). It's not solely about the aesthetics of what's happening in the movie. It's also about the underlying meaning that you get from the text, which could be different for everyone. I think I agree with caffene though. It's about our addiction to television and media and even technology, and how we'd do anything to preserve them, while others, possibly in poorer environments, feel that basic needs are more important i.e the green bird just wants to be able to walk, while the blue bird would sacrifice this to feed his addiction. It's really clever, and as always kol-belov... You da man!

-&amp;gt;The Par Box&amp;lt;- ->The Par Box<-

Excellent!

I would love to have this playing behind me when I dj... It would be trippy as fuck! Great game!

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Your a DJ? Dude, PM me. I am done with par box 2 and could give it to you. ;)

Electric Box 2 Electric Box 2

Brilliant game!

Fun , original gameplay, an excellent soundtrack, and challenging puzzles. This game is brilliant! The only thing left to add are medals!

Dune Buggy Dune Buggy

I enjoyed it but...

Maybe the camera should follow the buggy, when you get good air its impossible to tell if your right way up when your landing as your buggy goes off screen. Other than that, a nice game to pass some time with.

Invisible Man Invisible Man

So original!

Really like your style! The fluid lines really add movement to the picture, and the pastel colours are perfect. Keep it up!

Random Sketches 2 Random Sketches 2

Great work!

Really good anatomy and scale. Like my friend below, I'd love to see some completed stuff :) Maybe do some ink washes cus your shading and line work is perfect. It would look really classy in b+w too :) Keep it up!

Draenei Draenei

Very promising...

I think the guys who gave you 2/10 were on to something, but marked you way too harshly. The vag is a bit odd, possibly because of the bold colouring and outline you used, maybe try and shade it in naturally next time. As for the anatomy, I think her boobs are fine, I mean how can you judge the anatomy of a blue Draenai whose legs are that of a horse and who has a tail! Haha The one thing that looked really off to me was the position of the tail, maybe have it out behind her left leg instead of facing forwards. Overall I really like this piece. It shows great promise of what is to come from your talented self, and your character is beautiful too :)

amyrenee responds:

Thank you very much. I completely agree with you.