All 9 art Reviews

Invisible Man Invisible Man

So original!

Really like your style! The fluid lines really add movement to the picture, and the pastel colours are perfect. Keep it up!

Random Sketches 2 Random Sketches 2

Great work!

Really good anatomy and scale. Like my friend below, I'd love to see some completed stuff :) Maybe do some ink washes cus your shading and line work is perfect. It would look really classy in b+w too :) Keep it up!

Draenei Draenei

Very promising...

I think the guys who gave you 2/10 were on to something, but marked you way too harshly. The vag is a bit odd, possibly because of the bold colouring and outline you used, maybe try and shade it in naturally next time. As for the anatomy, I think her boobs are fine, I mean how can you judge the anatomy of a blue Draenai whose legs are that of a horse and who has a tail! Haha The one thing that looked really off to me was the position of the tail, maybe have it out behind her left leg instead of facing forwards. Overall I really like this piece. It shows great promise of what is to come from your talented self, and your character is beautiful too :)

amyrenee responds:

Thank you very much. I completely agree with you.

Farewell Frank Frazetta Farewell Frank Frazetta

Nice :)

Frank Frazetta is one of the best man. Him and Simon Bisley are my favourite. I have Frazettas birdman tattoo'd across my ribs. Great work with the tribute :) This is from his drawing of Lord of the Rings right?
I recognise it from that anyway... Great work!

Halo on chair Halo on chair

Wow...

Perfect! Your style and themes remind me of Frank Frazetta, one of my favourite artists/illustrators. You are extremely talented. :)

Forget Forget

Solid :)

I love the shading, especially in the hair, and the subtleties of the background. All round its like I said, a solid drawing, with a unique style. Her breasts are a little strange however, and she looks very rigid but I like it :)

Nondual responds:

Thanks for the review. Yeah I agree there's a lot about this piece that needs work, it is very old though. On to newer and better stuff!

Large Family Large Family

Reminds me of something...

This is an excellent, dark, erotic yet painful piece of art. The little demons really remind me of Simon Bisleys work in Slaine. If you haven't already, do check it out!

Thulcandra responds:

Hey thanks! I'll check it!

Battlemage Battlemage

Incredible...

This really is amazing... You should definitely work in character design. That is if you don't already. Well done!

Toilet Tentacles Toilet Tentacles

Nice one man!

Dude can I please add colour to this? Or at least try to? Would really appreciate it but wanted to ask first. Great work though! Check out mine, not nearly as good as this but I try... :D