Madness: Ascend Madness: Ascend

Truly excellent

Once every now and again, a flash comes along that checks all the boxes. This is one of those gems. The style is excellent, the story is perfect, and the ending is beautifully tragic, and it's badass throughout. Well done! Hats off to you sir.

Deep Sexy Space Deep Sexy Space

Really cool!

Love the animation style and the music. More boobs next time please!

Simulacrum TV - intro. Simulacrum TV - intro.

Cool video.

Love t as usual, but first, someplaceelse... You're an idiot! You just described the movie... Anyone who watches it understands immediately what you spent hours typing (I say hours because you probably are slightly challenged in the coordination department). It's not solely about the aesthetics of what's happening in the movie. It's also about the underlying meaning that you get from the text, which could be different for everyone. I think I agree with caffene though. It's about our addiction to television and media and even technology, and how we'd do anything to preserve them, while others, possibly in poorer environments, feel that basic needs are more important i.e the green bird just wants to be able to walk, while the blue bird would sacrifice this to feed his addiction. It's really clever, and as always kol-belov... You da man!

FLASH OFF FLASH OFF

Nice!

It's a simple two fingers up to the ignorant pricks who rate your videos down just because they dont fully understand them, or because their attention spans can't keep track. Nice one!

Children's Day Children's Day

Getting repetitive but... amazing.

Again, brilliant submission. And at stickpivotmaster130, I didn't get the pedophilia reference. I think it's more about the infertilty of women and their bitterness towards the world because of this. It could also be about domestic violence and the abuse of children in general, not solely focusing on pedophilia. Of course, as with most of Kol-Belovs work, many meanings can be taken from a single text. The bottom line is though, that this video is first rate, and leaves you thinking, as do all of his submissions.

Bankomat Bankomat

Yet another excellent submission.

First off, I love all of your work. Your style is so unique and so perfectly executed.
This submission was favourited straight away, and I'm going to show it to my college lecturer. There are so many meanings to be taken from it. The uniformity of consumerism and the dependance on capitalist patriarchal societies. How, in desperation, man will call to aid an even bigger enemy to rescue him from his self created situation. It relates to the recession in Europe, the war in Iraq, so much can be taken from this, and it is completely up to the viewer to discover its meaning(s). These kinds of fiilms/shorts/animations are always my favourite as they stay with you after you close the window. Keep up the amazng work man.

9 Ball Death Trance -WIP- 9 Ball Death Trance -WIP-

Seems unfinished.

I just didn't get it... I enjoyed the brief fight scene and think you should definitely make more of them, but this animation had no point, no beginning, middle or end and no reason for being created. Keep working on your animations though as you do have real potential

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

EPIC

This is a truly amazing animation... I cannot wait to see more... Action figures will be made... Statues erected... Penises... yes well... I love bitey as a character, I love all your characters, because they all have personality, and the story is perfect, as is the anmation. Hats off to you good sir!

Shadow by Oz Thomas Shadow by Oz Thomas

Pretty good visuals but nothin special

Good flash!!!! The visuals were brilliant and so was your style!!!! The topic was also pretty cool!! Really deep!! The only shortfalling was the naration. It dragged out a little and the voice seemed a bit too epic for the flash!! Still a good and brilliantly artistic flash!!

Mask Mask

Brilliant artistic with a gr8 edge and originality

I loved this animation. The pencil sketch style was amazing and the song, in my opinion was perfect! I loved the way the crow changed into the sword and the twist at the end was perfect!!!